Strange Engineering will proudly be displaying the best driveline, brake and suspension components in the aftermarket automotive industry at the 2021 Performance Racing Industry trade show in Indianapolis, IN. Come visit us at booth 4521 to talk to our knowledgeable staff and see the exciting new products Strange has to offer. Strange Engineering will be […]
Part #’s U1678 & U1678N The all new 2 piece Turbo 400 transmission yokes feature removable caps for quick driveline changes. Billet caps and ETD 150 studs dramatically increase u-joint retention without the possibility of distorting caps and unevenly loading needle bearings. The version for roller bearing tail housings are sized appropriately and include a […]
Two new door car racks have been recently introduced into our expanding line of steering components. Together, they join our popular Dragster rack, fulfilling the need for quality steering system components. These units are designed for Drag Race use only, and feature the same dedication to workmanship that racers have come to expect. Proudly designed, […]
Strange Engineering will proudly be displaying the best driveline, brake and suspension components in the aftermarket automotive industry at the 2019 Performance Racing Industry trade show in Indianapolis, IN. Come visit us at booth 4521 to talk to our knowledgeable staff and see the exciting new products Strange has to offer. Strange Engineering will be […]
1994-2004 Mustang Front brake kit. (P/N B4146WC) Strange Engineering has been an innovator in drag racing brakes for over 20 years. From developing lightweight brake components, directional calipers and superior brake pad compounds, they are now proud to introduce the next addition in our vast line of brake kits. The Strange Heavy Duty Front brake […]
P/N S5265 & S5065 Strange Engineering continues to evolve its line of superior suspension components by introducing the all new front single and double adjustable coil-over shocks for 78-88 G-Body vehicles. The aluminum body shocks are compact, lightweight, and allow for easy ride height adjustment. The adjustable valving accommodates a wide range of control for […]
1997-2013 Corvette & 2010-2015 Camaro rear brake kit. (P/N B1724WC2) Strange Engineering has been an innovator in drag racing brakes for over 20 years. From developing lightweight brake components, directional calipers and superior brake pad compounds, they are now proud to introduce the next addition in our vast line of brake kits. The Strange rear […]
Strange Engineering new Low Profile caliper Strange Engineering continues to evolve its line of industry leading brakes with the introduction of the new Low Profile caliper. Clearance can become an issue when using 15” double bead-lock wheels. Strange has solved this potential problem by redesigning its 4 piston brake caliper to decrease the overall diameter […]
Strange Engineering Strange Engineering has always looked for ways to reward its loyal customers by putting money back in the hands of the racers. NHRA racers will have an opportunity to claim over $75,000 in posted contingency for the 2018 race season for Strange Axles at all National events. Unlike other companies, Strange only requires […]
Strange Engineering Strange Engineering has always looked for ways to reward its loyal customers by putting money back in the hands of the racers. NMRA & NMCA racers will have an opportunity to claim over $90,000 in posted contingency for the 2019 race season for Strange Axles and brakes. Unlike other companies, Strange only requires […]
Strange Driveshaft Strange Engineering, the leader in driveline and suspension for over 50 years, now offers SFI certified Chrome-Moly driveshaft assemblies. Each 3” and 3 ½” shaft is built with Seamless Chrome-Moly tubing, tig welded, straightened and balanced to make for the strongest & most reliable drag racing driveshaft on the market. Options include […]
Strange Engineering is proud to introduce its line of billet aluminum main caps to accommodate Ford 8.8 , GM 10 bolt, GM 12 bolt rear ends and Dana 60 rear ends. As horsepower increases, the factory caps will deflect which lead to premature wear of the gear and bearings and will ultimately result in failure. […]
- Strange Engineering at 2021 Performance Racing Industry Show
- Press Release – 2 Piece Turbo 400 Chrome Moly Transmission Yokes with Removable Billet Caps
- Press Release Two New Steering Racks
- Strange Engineering at 2019 Performance Racing Industry Show
- Press Release 1994-2004 Mustang front brake kit.
- Press Release New front adjustable coil-over shocks for 78-88 G-Body vehicles
- Press Release 1997-2013 Corvette & 2010-2015 Camaro rear brake kit.
- Press Release New Low Profile Caliper
- Press Release Contingency NHRA
- Press Release Contingency NMRA-NMCA
- Press Release Strange Driveshaft
- Press Release Main Caps
- Press Release Quick Release Steering Hub
- Press Release Stainless Steel brake rotor
- Press Release Street Floater
- Press Release Fabricated 9 Housing
- Oval Press Release
- Moonshine Madness Press Release
- 10in Gear ford 9 in aluminum third member
- 2015-2019 Mustang Drag Brake Kit
- Drag Race Floater Kit
- Gear Set Promotion
- Sensor Yokes
- Nodular 9 Inch Third Member
- GHR fun in the sun PR 2017
- Ford 8.8 Axle & Spool
- Press Release 300M Floater Axle
- C10 Rear End
- Ford 10 inch ring and pinion gears
- Press Release Strange Dragster Steering Box
- Fonse Performance & The “Strange Stang” Defending 2016 Title!
- Press Release Melanie Salemi Motorsports
- Press Release Contingency NMRA-NMCA
- Press Release 2016 End of Year Sale
- Strange Engineering teams up with Phil Shuler and Stevie Fast Jackson to unveil the new SHADOW graphics!
- Yellow Bullet 2016
- Gear Head Racing Series Presents Fun In The Sun 2016
- Strange Engineering Announces $20,000 Additional Support for this years YellowBullet Strange Racers!
- Press Release 2015 Mustang Drag Brake kit
- Press Release “street-able” C-clip eliminator kits
- New Ultra Fab Housing From Strange Engineering!
- Press Release GHR fun in the sun PR2016
- Press Release Billet Yoke
- Press Release New Billet Pinion Yoke
- Press Release Stainless Steel Drag Brake Rotor
- Press Release New 9in Ford Billet Case
- Alex “The Car Girl” Rogeo talks on Strange Engineering Drag Pak Brakes
- The All New Strange 35 Spline S-Trac for 8.8 Ford
- Press Release Ford 8.8 Differential S-trac
- Press Release Strange Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Press Release Inline Reservoir Shock
- New Strange Catalog 2016
- Press Release Mopar Coil Over Shocks
- Press Release S60 Dana 60 Leaf Spring Rear End
- GHR fun in the sun Press Release
- Press Release Ford 9 inch Nodular Third Member
- Press Release C-Clip Drag Racing Axles
- Stevie “Fast” Jackson and Phil Shuler with “the Shadow” ~ racing Strange down to No Mercy
- Gear Head Racing 2015
- Press Release Drag Racing Coilover Double Adjustable Shocks
- Strange Engineering Outlaw Street Car Shootout
- John Taylor Jr. Talks on his Top Dragster Strange Set-Up
- Strange Engineering to back Richardson Boyz Racing
- Mustang Adjustable Drag Shocks
- Drag Brakes. Which one is right for you.
- New Ford 8.8 4.71 Ring & Pinion
- Ford 4.71 Ring and Pinion Gear
- Coyote Stock 2015 Season.
- Press Release S-Series Transmission Yokes and Pinion Yokes
- The difference between Pro Race Axles and Alloy Axles
- Strange Engineering to Kick Off Contingency Presence at Bradenton Opener
- Alex “The Car Girl” Rogeo talks Strange Engineering Double Adjustable Shocks
- Strange Engineering to continue Posting Contingency for NHRA through 2015
- Press Release GM Lower Control Arm Mount
- Strange Engineering Highlights the GodSpeed Ministry Mission!
- Strange Engineering Comes On Board for the Dyno Wars III
- THANK YOU for making our PRI Show a Success!
- Strange Announces New Contingency Program for NMRA/NMCA for 2015!
- Press Release Catalog
- Press Release Contengency Stickers
- Strange Used in Project Street Sweeper
- Strange 2018 Drag Racing Parts Catalog is Here
- Strange Engineering is Ready for PRI 2014!
- 300M 40 spline gun-drilled floater shafts
- Press Release 300mR1
- Strange Engineering Adding Some Fun to the Fun In The Sun Race!
- Strange Dealer Locator
- Press Release Rear Promo
- Strange Engineering “Gearing Up” for SEMA 2014 !
- Dana 60 Gear Installation
- Press Release Oct-Dec Promo
- Press Release HD CaseR1
- Press Release Yokes R1
- Strange Engineering to Attend Duck V in Full Force!
- Double Adjustable Shock Install
- Stanley & Weiss’ Strange Pro Mod Cadillac CTS-V
- Press Release 20Sept-Oct 20Axles-2
- Press Release 20 Sept-Oct 20 Gears
- Sept-Dec 2014 50th Anniversary Promotion
- Strange Pro Touring Floater Kit