Upgrade For GM COPO Camaro
Due to the class that these vehicles must compete, it’s necessary to take advantage of any edge available.
This hub kit was designed specifically for this level of competition.
Pre 2018 cars can further benefit by use of our billet calipers featuring high retraction pistons.
Rotors showing any signs of warpage should be upgraded to two piece rotors used in current COPO vehicles.
• 0.5 inch lbs breakaway torque
(One eight of stock COPO breakaway)
• Assemblies 5.8 lbs per side
(Almost 3 lbs less per side than stock)
Billet Aluminum Hub Housings
• Maintains strength while reducing weight
• Clear anodized to resist corrosion
4 3/4″ B.C. Hy-Tuff Flanges
• Same material as Pro Race axles
• Pocket milled & core drilled for maximum weight reduction
Precision Fit Angular Contact Ball Bearings
• Low drag bearings with minimal preload
• Lubricated with lightweight low viscosity oil
• Low drag seals
• 1/2″-20 x 2″ wheel studs with washers
• Inner spindle nut, retainer, keyed washer, cotter pin & cap