Designed Specifically For Drag Racing
Strange Pro Series Brake Kits
Four Piston Aluminum Directional Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons – B5002 / B5004
– Aluminum bodies drastically reduce weight
– Pistons are 1.625″ & 1.750″ to vary pressure on the pads decreasing pad taper
– Stainless steel pistons are corrosion resistant
– Anti-rattle clips reduce brake pad vibration and noise
– Four 3/8″-24 x 1.125″ grade 8 bolts
– Four 3/8″ ID .125″ thick washers
– Sixteen 3/8″ ID .025″ thick stainless steel alignment shims
Soft Metallic Brake Pads – B5010
– Provides the best starting-line cold holding power
– Only material suitable for use in front steel applications
– Recommended for the rear in vehicles going 150 MPH or less in the 1/4 mile
Brake Hoses and Lines Are Not Included
Calipers are tapped 1/8″ NPT and supplied with male 3 AN fittings
Use Teflon® tape or liquid on the 1/8″ NTP threads of the fitting.
Leave a few threads from the tip uncoated to avoid depositing material inside.
Torque to 25 ft lbs.