Designed Specifically For Drag Racing
Rear brake kit for Strange 3.150″ Small GM housing ends- H1143
Requires appropriate Strange axles using 1/2″ or 5/8″ screw-in wheel studs
Brake offset = 2.832″
This kit is designed for Strange housing ends using ball style axle bearings.
The caliper mount bearing relief is incorrect for tapered axle bearings.
Brake Kit Can’t Be Installed on Moser #7900 Housing Ends
This Strange rear brake kit includes:
Two Piece Floating Slotted Steel Rotors
– Floating design isolates rotor from hat to allow rotor growth and minimize distortion
– Slots improve air flow, assist in warpage prevention, and reduce weight
Four Piston Aluminum Directional Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons
– Aluminum bodies drastically reduce weight
– Pistons are 1.625″ & 1.750″ to vary pressure on the pads decreasing pad taper
– Stainless steel pistons are corrosion resistant
– Anti-rattle clips reduce brake pad vibration and noise
Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounts
– One piece design eliminates spacers & bolts that require periodic maintenance
Housing End Stud Kit
– Additional installation components that are not supplied in most aftermarket systems
Hard Metallic Brake Pads
– Provides high resistance to brake fade
– Recommended for vehicles going over 150 MPH in the 1/4 mile
– Maintains decent starting-line cold holding capabilities
– May leave pad residue on rotors that requires removal when pads are changed
Need More Wheel Clearance?
Low Profile Caliper Option…………… OPRB10
Want Billet Calipers?
Red or Black Billet Caliper Option… OPRB07
Brake hoses and lines are not included
Calipers are tapped 1/8″ NPT and supplied with male 3 AN fittings