Low Profile Four Piston Caliper
Fits where no other caliper can
Resolves Wheel Clearance Issues Common With 15″ Bead Lock Wheels
Minimum rise possible over rotor circumference
Utilizes Four Individual Pads Eliminating Backing Plate Distortion
Brake pads sold separately
• 6061-T6511 billet aluminum
• CAD designed using FEA analysis
• 3D machining ensures unmatched quality
• Ribbed for increased rigidity
• Black anodized finish
• 1.625″ stainless steel pistons resist corrosion
• Two bleeder screws ensure complete air evacuation
• Mounting bolt holes are on 5.250″ centers
Designed Specifically For Use In Drag Racing
Clearance information can be found in the caliper instruction sheet
Brake Fitting, Hose and Line Are Not Included
Caliper is tapped 1/8″ NPT – Fitting available separately
Use Teflon® tape or liquid on the pipe threads of the fitting.
Leave a few threads from the tip uncoated to avoid depositing material inside.
Torque to 25 ft lbs.
* Four Pads Required Per Caliper