Designed Specifically For Drag Racing
Single Piston Billet Caliper with 2″ Piston – B1264
– Billet aluminum body is extremely ridged reducing spread and flex
– 2″ hard anodized aluminum piston is abrasion & corrosion resistant
– Provides 30% more clamping force than 1 3/4″ piston
– Billet aluminum brackets provide strength and rigidity
– Inserted DU® self-lubricating bushings offer smooth and consistent operation
Guide pins – B3311C
– Burnished to close tolerances ensures exact fit
– Bright electroless nickel finish resists corrosion
– Includes AN washers & self-locking ESNA nuts
Carbon Pads – B1250P
– Designed specifically for Strange rotors
– Supplies necessary coefficient of friction for braking
– Same material as rotors ensures proper wear characteristics
Brake Hoses and Lines Are Not Included
Calipers are tapped 1/8″ NPT and supplied with male 3 AN fittings.
Use Teflon® tape or liquid on the pipe threads of the fitting.
Leave a few threads from the tip uncoated to avoid depositing material inside.
Torque to 25 ft lbs.
Other Single Piston Caliper Kits
2″ piston for 10″ carbon rotors………. B1822
1 3/4″ piston for 10″ carbon rotors… B1820
1 3/4″ piston for 10″ steel rotors……. B1816