Designed Specifically For Drag Racing
Application – Pro Series II Brake Kits
Can be used in most other Strange brake kits
Four Piston Red Billet Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons – B1900-RD
• Billet aluminum bodies are extremely ridged & reduce weight
• Stainless steel pistons are corrosion resistant
• All pistons are 1.750″ to provide maximum clamping force
• Red powder coat finish
– Four 3/8″-24 x 1.127″ NAS bolts
– Four 3/8″ ID .125″ thick washers
– Sixteen 3/8″ ID .025″ thick stainless steel alignment shims
Hard Metallic Brake Pad – B5020
– Provides high resistance to brake fade
– Recommended for vehicles going over 150 MPH in the 1/4 mile
– Maintains decent starting-line cold holding capabilities
– May leave pad residue on rotors that requires removal when pads are changed
Brake Hoses and Lines Are Not Included
Calipers are tapped 1/8″ NPT and supplied with male 3 AN fittings.
Use Teflon® tape or liquid on the pipe threads of the fitting.
Leave a few threads from the tip uncoated to avoid depositing material inside.
Torque to 25 ft lbs.