Designed Specifically For Drag Racing
Pro Series II Brake Kits
Can be used in most other Strange brake kits
Four Piston Billet Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons – B1900
• Billet aluminum bodies are extremely ridged & reduce weight
• Stainless steel pistons are corrosion resistant
• All pistons are 1.750″ to provide maximum clamping force
• Black anodized finish
– Four 3/8″-24 x 1.127″ NAS bolts
– Four 3/8″ ID .125″ thick washers
– Sixteen 3/8″ ID .025″ thick stainless steel alignment shims
Soft Metallic Brake Pads – B5010
– Provides the best starting-line cold holding power
– Only material suitable for use in front steel applications
– Recommended for the rear in vehicles going 150 MPH or less in the 1/4 mile
Brake Hoses and Lines Are Not Included
Calipers are tapped 1/8″ NPT and supplied with male 3 AN fittings.
Use Teflon® tape or liquid on the pipe threads of the fitting.
Leave a few threads from the tip uncoated to avoid depositing material inside.
Torque to 25 ft lbs.