- Drag Brakes. Which one is right for you.
- New Ford 8.8 4.71 Ring & Pinion
- Coyote Stock 2015 Season.
- The difference between Pro Race Axles and Alloy Axles
- Strange Engineering to Kick Off Contingency Presence at Bradenton Opener
- Alex “The Car Girl” Rogeo talks Strange Engineering Double Adjustable Shocks
- Strange Engineering to continue Posting Contingency for NHRA through 2015
- Strange Engineering Highlights the GodSpeed Ministry Mission!
- Strange Engineering Comes On Board for the Dyno Wars III
- THANK YOU for making our PRI Show a Success!
- Strange Announces New Contingency Program for NMRA/NMCA for 2015!
- Strange Used in Project Street Sweeper
HAPPY WITH OUR STRANGE BRAKE SET-UP ON OUR 23 T ALTERED
- BUTCH FALLON
Best products I have ever used.
- Ryan Bernard
Have a rear end complete, in a Trike Dragster Hybrid.. 17 feet long, 1000 Horsepower.. 426 Chevy Big Block
- Sonny Croughn
We have used Strange Engineering products in everything from bracket doorslammers to injected-nitro A/FD and blown alcohol Fu
- S.D. Wheeler
I worked for Robert, His product is the best in racing!!!! Keep up the good work JEFFERY…..
- Thomas Sullivan